16th September 2019, 10 am – 1 p
Sheffield University Management School
Lowe Memorial LT03
Video now available – COMING SOON
Presentations will be delivered by international partners of the EU RISE H2020 ProSFeT Project Promoting Sustainable Freight Transport in Urban Contexts: Policy and Decision-Making Approaches.
The event will feature reports about knowledge exchange and activities between academic and non-academic partners from Sheffield University Management School (UK), CNR (Italy), SEERC (Greece), University of Extremadura (Spain), Softeco Sismat (Italy), Shaping Cloud (UK), Sheffield City Council (UK), Stockholms Stad (Sweden).
- “Stakeholder engagement & last mile delivery issues in freight tram infrastructures” – SEERC, SCC
- “Defining a system of KPIs for Urban Logistics Systems” – SS, USFD
- “A Multi-Stakeholder Model for Fair and Efficient Cost Allocation in Urban Consolidation Centres” – USFD, SCC
- “Examining sustainability and efficiency of e-commerce deliveries in urban Stockholm – a WIP” – USFD, SS
- “Sustainability Indicators for Urban Transport. An Analysis in Sheffield, UK” – UEX, SCC
- “Lorry Parks Selection Criteria. A Study of Drivers Preferences in the UK” – UEX, CBMDC
- “Spatial Decision Support Systems for strategic planning challenges in Yorkshire, UK”– CNR, SCC
- “A Decision Support System for the feasibility study of Urban Consolidation Centres” – Softeco, USFD
Please register for the workshop at http://management.sheffield.ac.uk/events/66653980851/
If you wish to receive more information and for dietary requirements, please, contact the project administrator, Patrizia Baldi, at email@example.com.